Resources and Services for Children and Youth
Resources and services for blind children and youth are offered through the Adriene Resource Center For Blind Children & Youth. More resources are in development.
Audio services are for loan only, and must be returned on schedule.
- Take Five ( (Daily Devotionals for Teens)
- Sunday School Quarterlies
- Primary Teacher Guide
- Middler Student Guide
- Middler Teacher Guide
- Pre-Teen Student Guide
- Preteen Teacher Guide
- Young Teen Student Guide
- Young Teen Teacher Guide
- High School Spirit Student Guide
- High School Spirit Teacher Guide
Free Lending Library for Children and Youth
- Catalog and lending services are now available.
- Childrens Braille, Twin Vision & audio books
- A growing list of Braille are available to own for a donation